Though a backup generator is a good idea for any business, the installation is not a job for anyone—that’s a task best left to the professionals. And, not just any professionals. You want a team trusted by thousands to complete the job quickly, correctly and safely.
Whether you’re looking to purchase an industrial generator or have one waiting for installation, Woodstock and our partners are here to help. Reasons to work with Woodstock Power include:
- Save money buying used: Buying used generators can save you up to 70% off of original prices. With savings this big, you can’t go wrong.
- Quality guaranteed: We carefully check each unit before adding it to our inventory, ensuring each product we carry is in great condition. We also make sure each unit is full of life, with as much as 95% left.
- Complete assistance: From advice to help you find the right generator to shipping and installation, our crew & partners are available to assist you every step of the way.
- Excellent customer service: We believe superior customer service makes all the difference. For a personal touch and 24/7 service, Woodstock Power is your best bet.
- Additional services: We offer many services beyond the basics. Our site is full of guides such as our guide to choosing between diesel and natural gas. We strive to make you feel comfortable in every decision you make in regards to your new generator.
From beginners to generator professionals, we offer complete and courteous service to everyone looking for a great price on a gently used generator. We team up with our trusted network to provide complete assistance by experts in different fields.
When working with Woodstock Power Company, in addition to handling generator installation services, we also provide consultation for generator pre-installation requirements and generator post-installation services.
The installation process of installing a commercial generator takes a lot of prep work. There is a lot of foundation that must be covered in detail before making the call and following through.
We can help navigate you through each step, including:
1. Calculating power requirements
2. Consulting with local EPA agency and a certified electrician
3. Calculating space, size, location, fuel type, voltage, and AMPS needed
4. Selecting a generator brand and model that fits your needs
5. Planning & laying down your concrete pad & electrical foundation
6. Adhere to all local permits and regulations
Whether new, used, or surplus, all generators require constant service and maintenance.
A typical commercial generator maintenance guide can be found here.
After the successful installation of your generator, be sure to follow our general guidelines for maintenance of a commercial generator and the testing timetables for your commercial generator.
If a commercial generator is tested, serviced, and maintained regularly, it will last you for many years to come and you can depend on it to provide power when you need it most.
For Industrial Generator Installation, Count on Woodstock
When it comes to a fair price and excellent customer services, Woodstock Power Company is unbeatable. We put a strong emphasis on providing excellent customer service, ensuring every transaction with our company is pleasant, professional, and helpful.
To get started purchasing or with the installation of an industrial generator, call or email us today. We look forward to working with you and covering all of your backup power needs.