Used 1300 kW Cummins QSK60 Natural Gas Generator
Arriving second week of June to our Florida yard
Year 2015 Manufacture
Fully stackable 20 foot ISO container
Improved airflow management system
Fully integrated G-Drive container
Retrofit capability with existing hardware
Cummins QSK60 engine
50 or 60 Hz Frequency
1500 or 1800 RPM
QSK60 Package Brochure
This generator set is designed in facilities certified to ISO 9001 and manufactured in facilities certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 9002.
The Prototype Test Support (PTS) program verifies the performance integrity of the generator set design. Cummins Power Generation products bearing the PTS symbol meet the prototype test requirements of NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.
All low voltage models are CSA certified to product class 4215-01.
The generator set is available listed to UL 2200, Stationary Engine Generator Assemblies for all 60 Hz low voltage models. The PowerCommand control is Listed to UL 508 – Category NITW7 for U.S. and Canadian usage. Circuit breaker assemblies are UL 489 Listed for 100% continuous operation and also UL 869A Listed Service Equipment.
Engine certified to Stationary Emergency U.S. EPA New Source Performance Standards, 40 CFR 60 subpart IIII Tier 2 exhaust emission levels. U.S. applications must be applied per this EPA regulation.
Permanent magnet generator (PMG) – offers enhanced motor starting and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance – the genset accepts full rated load in a single step in accordance with NFPA 110 for Level 1 systems.
Brushless, 4-pole, drop proof revolving field
Stator at 2/3 pitch
PowerCommand Control System PCC 3201
– Off/manual/auto mode switch
– Manual run/stop switch
– Panel lamp test switch
– Eemergency stop switch
– Exercise switch
– Alpha-numeric display with pushbutton access for viewing engine and alternator data and providing setup, controls and adjustments
– LED lamps indicating not in auto, common warning, common shutdown, remote start
– Configurable for local language
– Overspeed shut down
– Low oil pressure warning and shut down
– High coolant temperature warning and shut down
– High oil temperature warning
– Low coolant level warning or shut down
– Low coolant temperature warning
– High and low battery voltage warning
– Weak battery warning
– Dead battery shut down
– Fail to start (overcrank) shut down
– Fail to crank shut down
– Redundant start disconnect
– Cranking lockout
– Sensor failure indication
For more information or inquiries, please call or email us at 610-658-3242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, you can fill out our Contact Form with your inquiry and our representatives will get right back to you.